Axmen is a leader in retail sales of entire home solutions, including farm and ranch, alternative energy, hearth, recycling, and propane. We are a team of highly motivated managers and employees dedicated to providing the best products and services in our industry.
Our Mission Statement:
“We are focused on offering unique solutions to our customers, while providing a fun atmosphere, and striving to become better every day.”
Below are our current job openings.
07/05/17 - NOW HIRING!
Employee is responsible for the service and repair of hearth appliances and hot tubs. This includes appliances that are at a customer’s home as well as appliances on the Axmen premises.
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Communicate with service coordinator about service schedule and scheduled calls.
- Communicate with service coordinator for ordering parts for customers and truck stock.
- Safely operate a service vehicle for transportation to and from the jobsite.
- Receive and process service calls over the phone and in person at the store.
- Help customers who are in need of special parts or accessories.
- Answer technical service questions from customers.
- Increase Hearth and Hot Tub Department profits by always looking for ways to meet the customer’s needs with additional services and/or products.
- Service duties on Hearth and Hot Tubs include but are not limited to:
On Job Site:
- Respect customer property
- Take off shoes
- Use drop cloths when needed
- Drive appropriately
- Clean up when job is complete.
- Keep track of parts used on job site and keep correct truck inventory.
Heating and Hot Tub Appliance Repair Work:
- Servicing and/or cleaning appliance
- Replace appliance parts
- Troubleshoot and diagnose
- Light off appliances
- Fix improper installations
Service Technician Requirements:
- Excellent driving record
- Computer skills including email and google calendar
- Goal driven and self-motivated
- Ability to exhibit patience and self-control under pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work, communicate, and collaborate well with others.
- This is a very physical position that involves sitting, standing, walking, and lifting up to 50 pounds. Also, kneeling for long periods is necessary.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
To apply, click the button below, or e-mail your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JULY 11th, 2017**