Axmen has been an authorized Central Boiler dealer since 2002.
As the outdoor wood furnace that set the standard for quality and revolutionized the industry, the Classic is the perfect choice for heating your business, shop, barn and more.
In the U.S., this model of Central Boiler is for non-residential applications only.
E-mail Steve for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vent Cap - design eliminates evaporation.
- High Capacity Water Jacket - tested multiple times to ensure welding integrity.
- Ripple Top Design - for increased heat transfer area and lower maintenance.
- Large, Insulated Cast Iron Door - ergonomically designed with a large door for easy loading. Door is insulated for maximum efficiency. Door parts are powder-coated for increased paint durability.
- Automatic Draft Control - thermostatically controls the system water temperature.
- Skid Base Framework - makes installation easy with or without cement foundation. Only the CL 7260 and Pallet Burner require a slab.
- Welded Steel Framework - heavy-gauge framework engineered for enhanced strength of side panels and roof.
- Insulated Chimney - the chimney is a Type HT listed, factory-built chimney for wood-burning appliances. Two 4-foot chimney sections are standard.
- Rear Exhaust Outlet - increases efficiency and eliminates leaks and corrosion that competitors experience from chimneys that exit through the roof. Designed for easy inspection. Reduces heat loss by over 50%.
- Water-Filled HeatLock Baffle™ - creates secondary combustion area and traps heat in the firebox. Will not warp or burn out with extreme heat.
- Urethane Foam Insulation - insulation is sprayed on and forms a 100% airtight seal around the water jacket.
- Rectangular Firebox - engineered with stay pins. Will not collapse like round designs can.
- Ash Pan - 3/8" thick, formed ash pan is durable and easy to clean.
Central Boiler - Classic CL 4030
Central Boiler - Classic CL 5036
Central Boiler - Classic CL 6048
Central Boiler - Classic CL 7260
Central Boiler - Classic Pallet Burner
Need Parts? CLICK HERE