Axmen has been an authorized Central Boiler dealer since 2002.
As the leader in the industry, Central Boiler has developed the E-Classic 3200, E-Classic 2400 and E-Classic 1450, the outdoor wood gasification furnaces that shatter virtually every preconceived notion about emissions and efficiencies of wood heating.
The E-Classic with its three-stage combustion process can burn wood so completely that combustion efficiencies approach 100%. The thermal efficiency, or amount of heat delivered, will be less than the combustion efficiency and is affected by many factors including the quality of wood and the moisture content, as well as operator practices. With the easy-to-clean heat exchanger, the E-Classic produces extremely low emissions per Btu of heat delivered and is one of the cleanest ways to heat with wood.
The E-Classic uses up to 50% less wood than traditional wood heating, which means less cutting and splitting to significantly reduce the time you spend preparing the wood. It can heat multiple buildings, domestic water, shops and more, and can replace multiple indoor wood stoves. Burning wood (a totally renewable resource) results in no net increase in carbon dioxide, a major greenhouse gas emission.
E-mail Steve for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Central Boiler - E-Classic 1450
Central Boiler - E-Classic 2400
In the U.S., this appliance is for non-residential applications only.
Central Boiler - E-Classic 3250
*Based on EPA qualifying test
** Financing available with approved credit
- Charge Tube - Crossfire air system adds preheated air in all the right places around the base of the fire. As the wood begins to gasify, the gases are added to the extremely hot oxygen from the patent-pending Charge Tube. This starts the secondary combustion process.
- Large Reaction Chamber™ - Final combustion takes place as these gases move downward to the Reaction Chamber. Temperatures exceed 2000°F, resulting in very complete combustion. This entire process gives this furnace its high efficiency and extremely low emissions. The large, hinged door provides for easy ash removal.
- Optional Gas-fired Wood Ignition - Takes the work and worry out of lighting a fire. With just the push of a button, the power ignition will light the fire. It will also automatically relight the fire if needed, even when you are away from home. It is just that easy.
- Urethane Spray Foam Insulation - Covers the water jacket gives you the best energy savings, even when the conditions outside are at their worst. This insulation provides a 100% airtight, waterproof seal around the water jacket which makes your wood pile last longer.
- High Capacity Water Jacket - provides a balance between firebox volume and water capacity for optimum performance and safety. Continues to supply heat after the wood load is depleted.
- Insulated Chimney - Two 4-foot insulated chimney sections are standard. Additional sections are available for extending the chimney when needed.
- All-Weather Steel Siding- Overlapped for tighter weather seal. Panels and corners are powder coated for high durability.
- Vent Cap - Design eliminates evaporation.
- Triple Insulated Firebox Door - Is just the right height and features a large opening for easy loading, making your job much easier. The ergonomically designed, lockable door features a Cam Loc door closure that secures the door at all four corners and provides a tight seal each time the door is closed. Its triple insulation keeps the heat in and the cold out for maximum efficiency.
- Bypass Door - Allows you to redirect the exhaust before opening the firebox door. The Bypass Door Alarm reminds you to close the bypass door after you have closed the firebox door for efficient operation of your furnace.
- LED Lights (Photo Electronic Controlled) - The long-lasting, energy efficient LED night lights save money and enhance safety. They illuminate the inside of the firebox and the front and sides of the outdoor furnace and can be set to conveniently, automatically turn on at night.
- Xtract® Heat Exchanger - Allows you to get the most heat out of your wood. It is designed to optimize the transfer of heat from the extremely hot gases to the water. The vertical design of the heat exchanger minimizes the amount of maintenance.
- FireStar™ II Electronic Controller - Optimizes the gasification process by automatically adjusting the primary and secondary air. This allows for a cleaner and more efficient burn.
- Insulated Rear Access Panel - Gives you full access to the Reaction Chamber door, power disconnect and pumps, all from one location. That makes installation and maintenance convenient and easy. The insulated panel keeps the heat in and the cold out, which preheats the combustion air and makes the furnace more efficient.
- U.S. EPA Certified - The E-Classic 1450 is U.S. EPA Certified.
Need Parts? CLICK HERE