Axmen has been a licensed Central Boiler dealer since 2002.
Introducing the revolutionary patent-pending, EPA-certified, clean-burning Classic Edge from the leader in outdoor furnaces, Central Boiler.
With innovative features like a patented air charge tube that adds air in all the right places while keeping the coal bed from falling through, to the patent-pending vertical heat exchanger that optimizes heat transfer, the Classic Edge is the perfect combination of performance and value.
Fire burns down through the Fusion Combustor where extremely high temperatures aid in complete combustion, resulting in high efficiency and extremely low emissions.
Every Classic Edge model is designed with a skid base framework to make installation easy with or without a cement foundation. Simply set the furnace in place, connect the piping and heat exchangers to your existing heating system, and the Classic Edge is ready to go to work.
E-mail Steve for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classic Edge Features:
- Revolutionary new patent-pending design - Central Boiler engineers began with a time-tested, proven design and transformed it into the patent-pending design of the Classic Edge model.
- Value and Performance - Classic Edge models are the perfect combination of value and performance, with the same quality, construction and performance as other Central Boiler models.
- Urethane Spray Foam Insulation - Gives you the best energy savings, even when the conditions outside are at their worst. This insulation provides a 100% airtight, waterproof seal around the water jacket which makes your wood pile last longer.
- Insulated Chimney - Two 4-foot all stainless steel insulated chimney sections are standard. Additional sections are available for extending the chimney when needed.
- All-Weather Steel Siding - Overlapped for tighter weather seal. Panels and corners are powder coated for high durability.
- Vent Cap - Design eliminates evaporation.
- Large, Solid Cam Latch Firebox Door - Is just the right height and features a large opening for easy loading, making your job much easier. The ergonomically designed door features a Cam Latch door closure that secures the door and provides a tight seal each time the door is closed. It keeps the heat in and the cold out for maximum efficiency.
- Removable Air Channels - For easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Vertical Heat Exchanger - Allows you to get the most heat out of your wood. It is designed to optimize the transfer of heat from the extremely hot gases to the water. The vertical design of the heat exchanger minimizes the amount of maintenance.
- FireStar™ II Electronic Controller - Optimizes the gasification process by automatically adjusting the primary and secondary air. This allows for a cleaner and more efficient burn.
- **U.S. EPA Certified - The Classic Edge 350 and 550 are U.S. EPA Certified.
Central Boiler - Classic Edge 350
Central Boiler - Classic Edge 550
Central Boiler - Classic Edge 750