Milwaukee - 7/8" Ice Hardened Bi-Metal Hole Saw
The Milwaukee Ice Hardened™ Hole Saw delivers up to 50% longer life and 2X faster cutting than the competition. The Milwaukee Ice Hardened™ Hole Saw is made with a proprietary cryogenic process that consistently hardens to the core. The result is performance that’s superior to traditional heat-treat processing. The saw utilizes bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance under high operating temperatures, and optimized tooth form for greater cutting speed. For fast, tool-free change-outs, use Milwaukee's universal Quick-Change Arbors. 49-56-7210, 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250, and 49-56-9100.
- Ice Hardened™ cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
- Optimized tooth form for up to 2X faster cutting
- Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Be the first to review this product