North American Fire Hose - 1" NH x 100' Lightweight Booster Hose 600™ (red)
- Lightweight, 100% polyester woven jacket construction designed for ease of handling.
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Acceptance Test PSI: 600 PSI
- Servie Test PSI: 300 PSI
- Fabric construction features a very fine weave for improved abrasion resistance and to resist snagging in wildland/forestry fire fighting situations.
- Red Ultra-Shield™ polyurethane coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely strong and durable, while maintaining a lightweight and compact profile.
- Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
- The perfect “Lite” weight choice for wildland/forestry booster reels.
- Couplings available in either re-attachable or aluminum expansion ring styles with NST or SIPT threads.
- Both the hose and couplings are Made in the USA and are fully NFPA 1961 compliant.
- Be the first to review this product
Is your item out of stock? Call us today and we can order it for you! (406)728-7020