JOIN US IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CANCER!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and Axmen is joining Cherry Creek Media and Team Up Montana (Providence Montana Health Foundation) to not only help raise awareness, but to raise funds by donating a Hot Pink Hot Tub!
The Providence Montana Health Foundation supports cancer patients in Western Montana by offering direct financial assistance. When a cancer diagnosis comes in, the financial strain can be overwhelming. Everything from drug therapies to groceries can be a burden, and funds from this raffle will help these patients and their families directly.
The Axmen Hot Pink Hot Tub will be at a variety of locations, giving our community an opportunity to donate to help fight cancer, and also a chance to win this special hot tub. This hot tub seats 4 adults, has 17 jets, can be plugged into any 110v outlet, and is super lightweight making it perfect for just about anyone! If you don't want a hot tub, then buy a raffle ticket and put a breast cancer survivors name on it - what a great way to honor their battle!
Tickets are $5 each, or 5 for $20
Raffle tickets are available for purchase at Axmen, Axmen Propane (Frenchtown), Cherry Creek Radio, Providence Health Foundation, and at all locations where you find the pink hot tub. The drawing will take place at 1:00pm, and the winner will be announced at Axmen on Saturday, October 28th.
Come visit the pink tub booth at the locations listed below:
- Wednesday, October 4th: Fuel Fitness (11:00pm - 1:00pm)
- Wednesday, October 11th: Women’s Club (3:00pm - 5:00pm)
- Friday, October 13th: Big Sky Billiards (11:00pm - 1:00pm)
- Thursday, October 19th: Wagner’s Home Furnishing (11:00am - 1:00pm)
- Friday, October 20th: Puffy’s PoBoys food truck @ Bretz RV (11:00am - 1:00pm)
- Thursday, October 26th: Used Furniture Store (11:00am - 1:00pm)
- Friday, October 27th: Sunrise Saloon & Casino (5:00pm - 7:00pm)
- Saturday, October 28th: Axmen (11:00pm - 1:00pm) WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT 1:00pm
Join Cherry Creek Media, Axmen and Team Up Montana to support a great cause and a chance to win the Hot Pink Hot Tub!
All proceeds benefit the Providence Montana Health Foundation - Team Up Montana
**Raffle is available to Montana residents only (Montana Code Annotated 23-5-413. Tickets are NOT available for sale online.