Cascade Fire - Strike Team TecaSafe® Wildland Pants
Women's Size 6, Petite
Rugged enough to meet the demands of wildland firefighting, yet comfortable enough to be worn around the station. STRIKE TEAM® Pants are full-cut to allow freedom of movement and are sewn to Cascade’s highest quality standards. Made of 7 oz. Tecasafe® Plus. Fabric meets flame resistant requirements of CAL OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406(c) (1) and 3410(d)(1).
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- All seams double stitched
- All zippers reinforced with triple stitches & interior zipper guard
- Outer leg seams, pockets, pocket flaps, fly and crotch double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, belt loops, hook and loop tabs, fly and crotch bar tacked
- 2” elastic waistband with six belt loops
- Zipper fly with snap closure & interior zipper flap to prevent direct contact with the wearer’s body
- Deep front slash pockets
- Rear pockets with hook & loop closure flap
- Fatigue style pockets 8” x 9” with hook & loop closure flap
- Leg cuffs have closure system with adjustable hook & loop, providing a snug fit around the ankle while wearing boots
TenCate Tecasafe® Plus delivers superior electric arc and flash fire protection in a comfortable lightweight fabric.Performs to the NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards. Inherently Flame Resistant protection won’t wash out or wear out. Comfortable, soft and breathable with superior moisture management. Exceptional durability with outstanding abrasion resistance and better strength retention after multiple commercial washes. Retains its like-new look and maintains permanent pressed appearance better than other protective fabrics. Long life cycle and competitive price means lowest cost.
- Be the first to review this product