Scotty Firefighter - Squall Wall (50 GPM Nozzle)
The Scotty Squall Wall is an easy to use device that creates a thin wall of water to help cool and protect structures. The user simply attaches it to a water supply hose end, secures the fitting to the ground using a spike or two and starts the flow of water. The small, angled ramp helps direct the water flow up through the opening vent.
- Appliance for a pressured water line, creates a wall of water to help wet and protect
- Can create a wall of water 40' wide and 20' high
- Secure with three screws or a single spike in the ground
- Flow rates available: 15, 30 and 50 GPM
- Available with 1 1/2" male or with female threads (with double female connector)
- Be the first to review this product