Council Tool Company - KWIK ACCESS TOOL (w/sheath)
Patented, fast attack tool
72" overall length. Longer reach version. Search for hidden fires, make smoke inspection cuts, open interior finishes, cut cables & wires, remove doors, clear windows, remove windshields and more. Cuts lightweight metals such as mobile home skins and metal buildings. Designed for firefighters by a firefighter.
- Made in USA.
- Alloy tool steel blade design features cutting teeth, precision machined to cut and penetrate, puncture with the sharpened front edge or chop with the back side.
- Hardened and tempered for maximum durability.
- 6.0 lbs of balanced feel.
- 52" fiberglass handle is non-conductive, resilient and strong.
- Available with a D-grip for ease of use.
- Sturdy sheath protects blade and user.
- Be the first to review this product